Particulars of the Controller:
Legal entity ID: 302796175
Office address: Smėlynės g. 112, LT-35113 Panevėžys
Tel. +370 45 508185
We confirm that the data of the visitors of the Controller‘s website will be collected in compliance with the valid legal acts of the European Union and Republic of Lithuania as well as instructions of regulatory authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are applied to protect the data collected by us about the visitors of the website from loss, unauthorised use and alteration.
Individuals younger than 16 years may not provide any personal data through our website. If you are younger than 16, please obtain a consent of your parents or other legitimate custodians before providing personal data.
Terms used in the policy shall be understood as they are defined in the General data protection regulation No 2016/679.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Information provided directly by you:
- place of residence (city),
- given name,
- telephone number,
- email address.
Information about the way you use our website
If you are visiting our website, we also collect information that discloses the way you use the services offered by us or automatically generates the visit statistics. Please read more about this under “Cookies”.
Information from third party sources
We can receive information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by valid legal acts) and associate it with other information received from you or about us. We can also receive information about you from third party social network services, when you access them, for example, through your Facebook accounts.
Other information collected by us
Furthermore, with your consent we may collect other information about you, your device or your use of our website contents.
You may choose not to submit certain information to us (e. g. information requested when seeking to contact us on our website); however, in this case certain functions of the website might not work.
WHAT ARE THE SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA?
- The Customers provide personal data themselves when contacting the company, registering for services, using the services of the company, buying products, participating in the loyalty programme, lotteries or competitions, surveys or studies, leaving comments, asking questions, subscribing to newsletters and/or using the services provided by the company or applying to the company for a consultation.
- Personal data are obtained when the Customers visit the website of the company at www.serpantinas.com.
- Personal data are received based on the Customer’s consent. In the cases where the Customer has expressed a wish to receive information or express their opinion about certain products and/or services, personal data may be processed seeking to ensure the provision of the information necessary for the Customer. For the purposes of organising customer surveys, market research, statistical data collection, games and promotions for the Customers, subject to the consent of the Customer.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- direct marketing purposes*, e.g. sending newsletters, providing customised advertisements and sending communications about promotions, assessing and analysing our market, customers, products and services (including collecting your opinions about products and services and organising customer surveys);
- finding out how people use online services provided by us so that we would be able to improve them and create new contents, products and services;
- in other ways, with your consent*.
⃰ Please be informed that you have the right to disagree with the processing of your data for the abovementioned purposes marked with an asterisk or revoke your consent at any time. You can do this by sending us an email to email@example.com
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We are committed not to disclose your personal data to any third parties not associated with us, except in the following cases:
- your consent for the disclosure of personal data has been given;
- when providing services – to our partners who provide the product delivery or other services ordered by you. To these service providers, we shall provide only such personal information that is strictly necessary for the provision of a specific service;
- to law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data are protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have introduced physical and technical measures to protect all information that we collect for the purpose of providing our services. Please be reminded that although we assume the appropriate actions to protect your information, no website, transaction carried out online, computer system or wireless connection is entirely safe.
We shall retain your data for 2 years following your last use of our services or contents or until the owner of personal data has requested us to remove the data before the expiry of the mentioned period. Following the expiry of this term, personal data shall be deleted in a way that prevents any reproduction.
Data subjects whose data are being processed in the course of the Controller’s operations have the following rights:
- to be aware (be informed) of the processing of their data (right to know);
- to familiarise themselves with their personal data and the ways these are processed (right of access);
- to request to correct or, subject to the purposes of personal data processing, supplement incomplete personal data (right to rectification);
- to delete their data or to suspend the processing of their data (except for storage) (right to erasure and “right to be forgotten”);
- to request that the Controller restricts the processing of personal data when one of the legitimate reasons apply (right to restriction of processing);
- right to data portability;
- to object to the processing of personal data when these are processed or processing is contemplated for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent pertaining to direct marketing;
- to withdraw the consent given by them at any time concerning the personal data processing for direct marketing purposes;
- to apply to State data protection inspectorate, in case of failure to resolve an issue with the company.
If you no longer want that your personal data be processed for direct marketing purposes including profiling, you can write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 45 508185 and object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes and/or to the processing by automated means only, including profiling**, without specifying the motives of your objection.
**Profiling of your personal data may be carried out using the personal data provided by you for direct marketing purposes, in order to offer to you customized solutions and offers. You may withdraw your consent to process the personal data by automated means, including profiling, or object to such processing at any time. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com or calling +370 45 508185.
Data subjects have the right to submit any request or instruction pertaining to personal data processing to the Controller in writing by one of the following means: serving directly at: Smėlynės g. 112, Panevėžys; by post: LT-35113; by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Upon receipt of such request or instruction, the Controller shall, not later than within a month, respond and carry out the acts specified in the request or refuse to carry them out. If required, the indicated period may be extended for another two months, in consideration of the complexity and number of requests. In the latter case, the Controller shall, within one month from the request receipt date, inform the Data subject about such extension while simultaneously providing the reasons for delay.
The Controller may refuse to enable the Data subjects to exercise the abovementioned rights, except for objection to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, where in the cases provided for in the laws prevention, investigation and identification of crimes or breaches of business or professional ethics must be ensured as well as the protection of rights and freedoms of the Data subject and other persons.
Inform the company about any changes in information and data provided. It is important for the company to have correct information about you that is up-to-date.
Provide the necessary information so that the company could identify you, upon receipt of your request, and ascertain itself that it indeed interacts or cooperates with the respective Customer (provide a document corroborating personal identify or do this in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts or by means of electronic communications allowing proper identification of the Customer). This is necessary for the protection of your data as well as those of other persons, so that the information disclosed about you should be provided to you only, without infringing on the rights of other persons.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS IN OUR WEBSITES
The website of the Controller may contain banners, links to websites and services of third parties the Controller does not control. The Controller shall not be responsible for the safety and privacy of information collected by third parties. You should read the privacy provisions applicable to third party websites and services you are using.
When visiting in the website of the Controller, we would like to offer you the contents and functions customised to your particular needs. This requires cookies. These are small information elements created automatically when browsing a website and stored on your computer or another end device. They help the Controller to identify you as a past visitor of a certain website, to save the history of your visits to the website and to customise the contents accordingly. Moreover, cookies help ensuring smooth functioning of the websites, allow monitoring the duration of visits to the websites and collecting statistics on the number of site visitors.
Descriptions of cookies used in our website
|Title||Description/purpose of use||Moment of creation||Validity period||Data used|
|company||For the establishment of active language version of the webpage||As the user changes the language||365 days||Numerals|
Managing and deleting cookies
When using the browser to access the contents provided by us, you can configure it in a way accepting all cookies, rejecting all cookies or receiving a notification when a cookie is being sent. Each browser is different; therefore consult the manual if you do not know how to change the cookie settings. The operational system of your device might have additional cookie controls. If you do not want your information to be collected using cookies, please use the simple procedure available in a majority of browsers that allows you to refuse to use the cookies. If you want to find out more about the cookie control, visit the website at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
However, please note that in certain cases the deletion of cookies may slow down the browsing on the internet, limit the operation of certain functions of the website or block the access to the website.